Yoga Adjustment Workshop
Yoga Adjustment Workshop £35, early bird discount £30 book before 5/10/18.
Yoga teachers will gain a Yoga Alliance CPD certificate, deepen your knowledge and awareness of hands on adjustments and assists. We will cover:
- The importance of when to give an appropriate adjustment
- Using your intuition
- Having a clear intention
- Appropriate touch and pressure
- Verbal cues
- Observing different students body types
- Applying pressure with breath
- Correct body weight distribution and posture giving an adjustment so it is safe for you
- Using props to aid your assist e.g. straps
- Build confidence giving adjustments and assists to your students
This workshop will help to deepen your understanding of asana, focusing on the basic techniques of applying safe and practical hands-on assists as well as giving appropriate verbal cues. Through partner work and the exploration of asana we learn how to assist and support others while improving our own practice in the process.