Dynamic Hot Yoga welcome all levels of yoga with a range of yoga styles and classes suitable for beginners. To get the most benefit from Yoga you must practise regularly – at least 2 to 3 times a week; more often is even better. With our unlimited yoga pricing plans it won’t cost you any more money! Please Note: The room is heated but be advised this is not ‘Hot Yoga’, however there is significant external heat which is beneficial to prepare the body. The best heat is internal heat which is generated through deep relaxed powerful breathing.
About Beginners Yoga
Our style of Hatha Yoga is derived and inspired by many different kinds of Yoga throughout the world and is based on a standard sequence of postures.
As a newcomer one simply modifies a posture to make it more possible to attain, challenging oneself but working at your own pace, and as time goes by a modified posture becomes a perfect posture.
- Be prepared to work hard, but only at YOUR own pace.
- Women wear lycras, shorts or leggings, a T-shirt or vest, no sweat shirt is necessary.
- Men wear shorts or lycras, a T-shirt or vest, no sweat shirt is necessary.
- Bring a large towel or yoga mat and a bottle of water (bottled water, yoga mats and towel hire are also available at reception for a small charge).
- Please don’t come to a class on a full stomach.
- If you are coming for your first yoga class please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
Find out more
Read more about What is Dynamic Hot Yoga? and the Benefits of Hot Yoga. If you have any further questions please speak to a member of staff before the class begins, or at any point during your first yoga practice. If you are a new customer and would like to purchase our £30 for 30 days unlimited please Click Here.